Main Street Dental is seeking a personable, energetic, and professional Front Office Associate!
You will interact with patients in a courteous and professional manner in person or by phone. You will also serve the patient and the Center by providing scheduling, reception, registration and exit services.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar environment, preferably a dental office.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Familiarity with medical / dental terminology is preferred, but not required.
- Frequent sitting, occasional bending, stooping, lifting, reaching forward and overhead.
- May occasionally be required to lift office equipment and paper, usually not exceeding fifty pounds.
- Frequent computer work.